Cracking the AP Physics 1 Exam, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 by Princeton Review, Paperback
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Physics 1: Algebra-Based Exam with this comprehensive study...
|Publisher:||Random House Children's Books|
|Series:||College Test Prep Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.40(h) x 1.20(d)|
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Physics 1: Algebra-Based Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted exam strategies, and access to our online AP Connect portal.
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Physics 1 Exam arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics—including kinematics, dynamics, Newton's laws, work, energy, rotational motion, electrostatics, DC circuits, mechanical waves, sound, and more
• Tons of charts and figures to illustrate concepts
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder